We Are So England We Are So England

Haha!

Excellent. The dancing was genius.

Battosai810 responds:

Oh, you know those moustachioed, top hatted wealthy English stereotypes! Dancing fiends they are!

Naive (toast) Naive (toast)

THat was pretty odd.

I sort of liked it until the end. "I have one dream - to acheive my many goals"? Ugh, what?

fireball-lock responds:

I had several seconds to kill... sorry =S

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Interesting.

It was a nice music video to Fitter, Happier. In some respects I thought it was very good- the dark, moody atmosphere perfectly reflected the song itself; however I felt that the speed of the animation was slightly too hectic in places to fit the feeling of decay and ill-health of the song (then again, in some ways I think it does fit the song's tempo, as Fitter, Happier throws out a lot of striking imagery in a short space of time).

blockheads blockheads

Excellent!

I love it, really stylish. Really nice take on a gunfight- showing all that happens in just a few seconds of action.
This movie is more universal than bullet time, it takes detail in what is happening to everyone there, and it's far more graceful than the kind of action you'd see where it's all over in a few seconds and that's it.

It's nice because it shows the poetic side of violence, but doesn't necessary shine a good light on it either.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Awesome.

You did it again.
I love you and I want your babies.

Lilium Lilium

Horrifically enchanting

Brilliant! I relish the digust your movie makes me feel. I won't include any spoilers, but suffice to say 'I love it'. Some people have commented on how the words do not rhyme. As anyone in their right mind would know, rhyming poetry sucks. It's not meant to be that way.
Anyway, I love this submission. Keep it up.

WATER! WATER!

Pretty

Lovely water graphics there. Lovely. I like how you pulled off the swell and sway of water.
Nice job, very stylish.

Question though; how will we run out of water? All water we use is still contained within the Earth's gravity well, so surely it is just reusable?

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

Spelling errors!

Nice work, however- one . is a full stop, and ... is an ellipse. Pick one and go with it, I'm afraid.